How does it work?
For each round and before the cuttoff time, pick who you think will win.
Are there prizes?
Yes! See all prizes.
Can I play with a "private group" of friends and family?
Yes. After you register and log in, just click on the my groups tab. Next click on "Create a Private Group" and follow the instructions.
Here's some things you might want to know...
1. Cutoff times for team selection. Pay close attention to each team's cuttoff time. You must choose the winner of each game prior to each game's cutoff time. Since some games begin sooner in the day than others, these games will have earlier cutoff times.
2. Here's the point system:
Week 1 - 8
- 5 points per regular game
- 8 points per tie-breaker
- 10 points per regular game
- 16 points per tie-breaker
- 15 points per regular game
- 24 points per tie breaker
The Iron Bowl (Nov 24, 2012) is worth 50 points
The SEC Championship Game is worth 35 points
Good Luck, and Have Fun!